Saturday 21 November 2009

Thanksgiving idea

There's a great site called Unclutterer with tons of tips and ideas to unclutter and organize your home and life. I love to browse the site. I like to look at their "workspace of the week" post where they show pictures of readers' home offices.

Here is an interesting idea for your Thanksgiving table I found there.

Have a look!



A matte-finish oilcloth to use as a tablecloth for your dining table. With either regular chalk or chalk pens, write guest names next to their plates, or, as shown in this picutre, write the cook's name next to each dish.
Matte-finish oilcloth is inexpensive and wipes clean with a damp cloth. And, you can redecorate and reuse it again and again.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. Hi darl, love the post on xmas tablescapes - I imagine there will be heaps of these floating around on the blogs soon enough!!!

    I finally got my post to thank you for your blog award up and running - we just moved house, so things here are a little hectic over here right now! It took me over 2hrs to do this post, so I hope you enjoy it, and thanks for the award - it was great fun to do!

    http://aviewondesign.blogspot.com/2009/11/awards-etc.html

    catchya on the flipside!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop