Monday 17 May 2010

Interior Designer Geneviève Lethu's Home

Good morning dear readers! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

I really like interior designer Geneviève Lethu's summer house. Every detail in these rooms looks as though it just belongs there. A lovely house where I would surely feel at home.









I love the way those small pictures are displayed on the wall.












All images from here.

I'm linking up this post at Leah's Toot Your Horn, Jessica's favourite things, Rachelle's feature yourself and Melissa's Inspired by parties. As always, thanks for hosting Leah, Jessica, Rachelle and Melissa!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

  1. Molto bella questa casa svizzera.
    Vedere queste foto, è come ritornare a casa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Genevieve Lethu! I discovered her stores back in 1993 on my first trip to France. I have a couple sets of her dishes that are since discontinued that I'm always on the lookout for: "Manon" and ""Grain de Riz" Thank you for showing her home. It is just as I imagined it would be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Myriam and Delores for your comments!I've never seen her dishes but I guess they're lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, i love this palette of greens and turquoises... i agree about the small pictures on the wall - and the kitchen shelf display is very nice, too!
    thanks for reminding me of mi casa revista, i had forgotten about it =}
    have a lovely weekend (soon)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! From the shutters to the amazing fireplace! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shades of green she uses. Very pretty--thanks for sharing!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I'm a new follower of your fabulous blog via The Inspired Room! Thank you for sharing these gorgeous photos. My fave are all the pretty white dishes!

    Blessings,
    Marie
    http://emmacallsmemama.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this home - especially the greens and blues incorporated in it. Thanks so much for posting this on FTF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad I finally have time to catch up on some of your posts. I love the shutters on this home. They are such a beautiful color and a lovely preview of the inside.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop