Monday 29 November 2010

Ideas for Porches

Good Monday morning dear readers! Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my post #500! It's nice to know people enjoy my blog.

Today I bring you a selection of 20 porches to inspire you. Here is a link with more porches that will take you back a year if you'd like to see even more.

1.
Front Porch Designs and Pictures: Finished Space

2.
Front Porch Designs and Pictures: Breathing Room

3.
Front Porch Designs and Pictures: Polynesian Style

4.
Front Porch Designs and Pictures: Sophisticated Selections

5.
Front Porch Designs and Pictures: Painted Porch

6.
Front Porch Designs and Pictures: Textural Touches

7.
Front Porch Designs and Pictures: Porch Party

8.
Front Porch Designs and Pictures: Soaring Ceiling

9.
Front Porch Designs and Pictures: Comfort Zone

10.
Front Porch Designs and Pictures: Planted Up

11.
Front Porch Designs and Pictures: Simple Seating

12.


13.
Front Porch Designs and Pictures: Rock On

14.
Patio Deck Ideas and Pictures: Pretty Party

15.
Front Porch Designs and Pictures: Natural Elements

16.
Front Porch Designs and Pictures: Romantic Notions

17.
Front Porch Designs and Pictures: Hammock Happy

18.
Patio Deck Ideas and Pictures: Great Heights

19.

Houzz
20.

Bill Ingram

I would say my porch is something like #18 in the sense that you don't have to go down some steps to get to the garden, it's right on it. Does your porch resemble one of these?

Images 1 to 18 from here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kifus :)
    dire quale sia la foto che oggi preferisco è molto difficile !
    Forse la n.° 16.... con il grande glicine davanti al porticato !
    Buona giornata.
    Myriam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Currently I am porchless, but I have a small patio deck that could use some love. You have great taste in design. I'm going to add you to my blog roll for when I finally have the energy to make my home lovely again. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 500 posts Kifus and keep them coming, you know I. love. your. blog!!!!! I wish I could keep my porch as pretty as these, three dogs running around doesn't help me but I love them....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the ideas. We are building a new front porch on our old house in the spring. I love the wisteria. I hope to get a similar effect with a 4th of July climbing rose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pics--if we move we will have a little narrow porch and I need ideas. Man, I loved the one with the colorful tables and different colored chairs---I would love to have that in a dining room.....but would my hubby agree????????

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop