Wednesday 19 September 2012

Two Scandinavian Homes

Two homes for you today my friends. Interior designers Jim Grundström and Alexander Stenfeldt decorated the first one. Not many photographs, this is why I decided to show you a second home.


}


Link

Photography Pernilla Hed
Source


Our second tour takes us to Denmark. A beautiful home built in the 15th century.

Photobucket

Photobucket







I know the photographs are huge. I hope they aren't too large to fit on your screen, as every detail is worth looking at!

Source

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

  1. Love them both but the first home gets my attention more. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kifus,
    Both homes have something to love. I like the study with the striped wallpaper in the first house (although I am currently off wallpaper, I know I will want a room with it somewhere in the future. Were the kittens photo shopped? How did they get the two to look so identical? I really want the tray with the mercury glass votive candle holder. Very nice homes.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the size of the photos, so don't worry about that, we can all make adjustments if necessary......Sel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely interiors, such fine styles and designs, pure elegance! I love the photo of the two chairs with the 2 cats, it's like a mirror, so perfectly positioned! Great post Kifus! Wish you a great inspirational day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful interiors, no photos must be large so that we can enjoy seeing the detail - I especially love the last image..have a lovely week. Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop