Sunday 11 November 2012

Bed & Breakfast

Surprise! Another post! I've posted two days in a row now. Maybe I've snapped out of my lack of inspiration. Thanks for your patience, my friends! And today's house belongs to Hania, who has turned it into a bed and breakfast. I'm not sure of its location but it might be in Poland as the photographs are from a Polish online magazine. 
Hope you are enjoying your Sunday, and who knows... I might see you tomorrow again!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Source

Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

  1. Well, it is in Poland, Lubelskie, although there's no name of the village. Another favourite post of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hristina Todorova, Ph.D.11 November 2012 at 10:55

    Dear Kifus, thank you for these pictures! I've seen only the bathroom's pictures from this house before and was totaly in love with them, now I got complitely the same feeling even more. Good design! Best regards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad your inspiration and you are back kifus!

    this is a lovely b&b and it makes me realize how small the world has become, so many of her accessories i have seen at US markets.
    great fun
    cheers!
    debra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is now one of my favorite posts! This rustic charming house is amazing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kifus,
    I'm so happy you're back! I loved this house. First of all, anytime you have a stone or brick wall indoors I swoon. There are so many inviting details to the living room, if I were heading to Poland I'd stay in this B&B. The shower, with is stone floor and wood back wall was so pretty. All that and it looks like the B&B sits on the edge of a beautiful wooded area.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bed & breakfast, I love the natural materials they used. Wooden houses are my favorite, they transmit peace and warmth. Great path that lead from the terrace into the green surroundings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. name of the village is Jeziorszczyzna (not so easy to pronounce). it's near Kazimierz Dolny (very beautiful town) in the south-east part of Poland.
    nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my favourite of everything you've ever posted - I love ALL of it.

    Hope you are well! Miss you xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop